Achievment Idling...

-Jv-

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
May 14, 2008
Messages
2,159
Today I was got the new map from midget, his alpha 2. I created a new game just solo, 5 secs after that I got boxing gloves.

This means you don't have to be on an online server to get achievs... :chair:
 
Valve just lost the internet after obtaining it after "Meet The Spy".
 
Yeah.....When I joined a server I got the upgraded Syringe gun TWICE!...so now I have 4 unlockables for the medic......:confused1:
 
I'm on an idling server right now, I just have tf2 minimized. The system hates me, and I really want my unlockables.
 
Idling over night = real power lost but virtual weapons gained :D SUCCESS
The map isn't an exploit, the idling is the "exploit". But as long as people are on such servers meant for it IDC (similar to achievement farming only I only farmed medic achievements)
 
Playing the game is the way to go.

Played for 12 hours and have every weapon cept jarate/dead ringer

:)


Also, creating a game is technically still "online" its connected to the steam-cloud server where they handle the achievements..

Not news
 
I'll make one tonight. I'll wake up and BANG, all the weapons. In theory...
 
dam but then for the idling servers i got nothing at all. i was there for 2 hours =(
 

Latest posts

Back
Top