Kansas City

Lol, guys, it's not a "post where you live" thread :P

Not that i didn't see those posts coming.

Minnesota, by the way. Seem to be quite a few of us around.
 
I live in Kansas but not KC, although I really want to move there.

I was there last weekend with a friend actually. We were driving down US671 on the KS side going into MO right before exit 421A on the way to Legends.... and hit a huge pothole right in the middle of the highway. My friend got a bent rim and we had to put a spare on. Your roads suck. :(
 
I live in Kansas but not KC, although I really want to move there.

I was there last weekend with a friend actually. We were driving down US671 on the KS side going into MO right before exit 421A on the way to Legends.... and hit a huge pothole right in the middle of the highway. My friend got a bent rim and we had to put a spare on. Your roads suck. :(

I live about 15 minutes from the legends and just because you were driving in the ditch don't blame it on the potholes :scared:
 
Back
Top