Glitch with the Force-A-Nature people should know

2 F 4 B P

Active Member
Joined
Feb 6, 2008
Messages
363
Some of you love the Scout class. A few of you love using the Force-A-Nature. I found a glitch with the FaN and took the liberty of making it into a video. Just watch and see if you notice the mess up Valve has not seen for so long.
So send them some e-mails and this video telling them to fix this! If you have time that is :P

Edit
Eh, lock this thread please. Didn't really pay attention to the gun.
 
Last edited:
Some of you love the Scout class. A few of you love using the Force-A-Nature. I found a glitch with the FaN and took the liberty of making it into a video. Just watch and see if you notice the mess up Valve has not seen for so long.
So send them some e-mails and this video telling them to fix this! If you have time that is :P
Watch in High Quality :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bhNqw0pOb9I

Uhm, dude, we knew about this the day it came out.

It's a way to prevent people from constantly reloading to conserve ammo, making it so FAN Scouts need to make each shot count. Not to mention, the animation supports the fact you're losing the extra bullet (it pops right out with the empty one).
 
Um thats not glitch its a double barrel when you break it down it ejects both shells just like a real DB shotgun whether you fire both shells or not.
 
Boo, well... It's still a real annoyance to me. I'm the kind of person that forgets to run to dispensers/ammo boxes when running around as a Scout.
Good thing I did this before I spammed Valve with e-mails haha

Well I guess this thread can be deleted or locked.
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top