Can we please stop with the MMO jokes?

Lol I haven't really heard too many MMO jokes, no more than usual - I guess it must be because of the new RPG like weapons system.

I also think that the compalining is going to continue until everyone has the weapons they want - me for example has had nothing new, only 4 kritzkreigs, 3 axtinguisher, 2 Natasha and a partridge in a pear tree. I want the Ambassitor and the Huntsman!!!
 
My only problem is that i havent gotten any drops, and when i do get one it better not be something i already have. I understand its supposed to be random but their should be some logic like you get the new items first then start getting repeats and a limit to the repeats at that. It should atleast be based off of your current inventory, who the hell needs 5+ of any item? That is why they complain/joke about MMO's!!!!

Currently, we're getting duplicates because they are going to open up trading of items.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top