Unlock system/ not set in stone

That depends! If it takes away my items, then no! If i can keep what i have, then definately!
 
i think both systems encourages farming

either achievements or time idle in a server

maybe make it some sort of mix of both?
 
Really, I could care less because I almost have all my unlocks. This way I got them all in about 3 days so im fine with it. But they really outta fix the drop rate which they will and the trading system will help a lot. Plus they said they're going to make you able to work towards something which seems a lot of people are wanting.

It's VALVe I trust them.
 
wow thats nice but i dont really mind i just like playing the game
 
that'll be much easier b/c i only play on weekdays and i have unlocked mostly all the achievements so that would be GREAT for all those players that only plays on weekdays.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top