Hack, Bug or Glitch?

iGreen

EGO Zealot
Legacy Members
Joined
Jan 23, 2009
Messages
1,945
buggedpart.jpg


I've see graphic glitches before where the door can appear to be open when locked etc.

This is the 3rd 'section' on dustbowl, when the first point is captured (as seen below) this door is supposed to lock. However it WAS possible to move across and head straight to the first CP without having to use an engineers tele.

The reason i post this on here is that this was on an eGO server, i can only guess that's down to the tele under the door, never seen it happen before tho.
 
To be honest I have never seen the door remain open even when there has been teleporters there which is almost every time so I would say it is a glitch rather than an exploit. If it continues however maybe then you should tell them to remove the teleport and se if it has an effect, but unless it comes to that just leave it I say
 
Yes, i've seen this a lot of times on non-eGO servers, its a map exploit they haven't fixed yet ;/
 
Yea, ive seen this before, people have tried with teleporters and other buildings but it does not stay open like this. I guess its just a glitch that happens sometimes when the tp is built there. I think, if you do remove the tp, the door will remain open.
 
Its a glitch.
It may or may not have been on purpose.
and is often caused by an engineer.

If you see this just let an admin (eG, or eGO) know.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top