If eGO had a theme song/anthem...

What genre of music do you think eGO's theme song should be?

  • Classical/Orchestral

    Points: 25 13.7%
  • Rock/Alternative

    Points: 89 48.6%
  • Techno

    Points: 26 14.2%
  • Jazz

    Points: 10 5.5%
  • Pop

    Points: 9 4.9%
  • Other (please specify in post)

    Points: 24 13.1%

  • Total voters
    183
I think Classical would be best as its the oldest there and would speak to our (future) longevity. Also it is basically the father or grandfather of all the other choices.

Specifically I really think the Conan theme song would be the best fit. It has 3-4 different sections much like our clan: [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s76_hhIFCOs&fmt=18&annotation_id=annotation_493378&feature=iv[/ame]

Also, if you already got a Ban Hammer you really need the Anvil of Crom!
 
Last edited:
How about a mix of all of them, I like Pyro Girls Video but not necessarily the music (Sorry Pryo, but I did say your video is nice :))


TAZ
 
I think we should have something with a strong beat, so I voted Techno.
Though honestly I don't think hardcore techno would fit; we need something epic.

Maybe something like this?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=juHZcLzX9Fc"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=juHZcLzX9Fc[/ame]

It doesn't really even need to be electronic; many sports themes used by television networks when broadcasting sports tend to fit well.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLWuVO38kn0&feature=related"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLWuVO38kn0&feature=related[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQTDKbFocbo&feature=related"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQTDKbFocbo&feature=related[/ame]

I have to say sports themes can be quite epic at times.
 
i say RAP, or what not like make up a cool jingle about eGO, and have some cool music to add too it :)
 
Oh yeah!

Edvard Grieg, In the Hall of the Mountain King

<object height="344" width="425">


<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/fzyi3C4gNnE&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" height="344" width="425"></object>
 
Edvard Grieg, In the Hall of the Mountain King

<object height="344" width="425">


<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/fzyi3C4gNnE&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" height="344" width="425"></object>

Are you trying to make everyone who listens to our hypothetical theme go crazy? Cause that's a really nice start. I mean, it's a good song, but make no mistakes about it's effects on the mind.
 
Essentially, anything by these guys. Bela Fleck and the Flecktones

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_2c-iMqlA_w[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGeVaasUDP0[/ame]

Not only are they great musicians who make great music, but they also come from diverse backgrounds, experiences and places, like the lot of us do. Not to mention that they absolutely LOVE doing what they do.
 
Last edited:
How's about this then?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3AQ3IAriL0k"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3AQ3IAriL0k[/ame]
 
GnR - Paradise City is still my vote...
but i love this sound too:


[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cfahXQh-X8]Embed disabled = double click to open in new tab[/ame]
 
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FOhcUT0Ir_o[/ame]


It's great (not made by me)
 

Latest posts

Back
Top