If eGO had a theme song/anthem...

What genre of music do you think eGO's theme song should be?

  • Classical/Orchestral

    Points: 25 13.7%
  • Rock/Alternative

    Points: 89 48.6%
  • Techno

    Points: 26 14.2%
  • Jazz

    Points: 10 5.5%
  • Pop

    Points: 9 4.9%
  • Other (please specify in post)

    Points: 24 13.1%

  • Total voters
    183
Daft Punk - Harder Better Faster Stronger

because more than ever, hour after our work is never over.
 
Daft Punk - Harder Better Faster Stronger

because more than ever, hour after our work is never over.

hum.... Someone actually posted something that made me change my mind...

I like this. It fits.
 
Maybe a original piece inspired by TF2? Who plays instruments in here? I might be able to do bongos a-la meet the scout theme......
 
I vote for this :P [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ReNh-xzEBc"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ReNh-xzEBc[/ame]
 
Or this [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WElvEZj0Ltw&feature=related"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WElvEZj0Ltw&feature=related[/ame] dunno which you choose but i am for something medium between Hard and Soft metal but honestly i think it should be Gears of War because we are Gears of War :P we are like over 15 000 people and we dominate every where :)
 
oo! I change my vote! I want this one!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=li2cuKb_Suo&feature=related"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=li2cuKb_Suo&feature=related[/ame]
 
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iikKzQwgBJc&feature=related"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iikKzQwgBJc&feature=related[/ame]

How 'bout this? :w00t:
 
Complicated an eGO's Lament

Thanks Avril Lavigne for Complicated

Uh huh, it's like this
Uh huh, uh huh, here's the way it is
Cause it's like this
Uh huh, uh huh here's the way it is

Chill out, whatcha yellin' for?
Lay back it's all been done before
And if you could only let it be
You will see

I like you the way you are
When we're playing in the game
And you're talking to me one on one
What you've become

Somebody else, spamming everyone else
You're cussing your lack, like you can't relax
You're tryin' to be cool, you look like a fool to me
Tell me

Why you have to go and make things so complicated?
I see the way, you're acting, dissing everybody else, gets me frustrated
It's like this you
And you fall and you die and you spawn
And you take what you get and you turn it into Honesty
And promise me I'm never gonna find you cheatin'
No no no

You come over in a mood
And your spray is somethin' rude
Where any little kid can see
You're making me

Kick you, I suppose
Make a condump 'fore I close
You know you're not fooling anyone
When you've become

Somebody else, spamming everyone else
I can't play, while it's banning day
You're tryin' to be cool, you look like a fool to me
Tell me

Why you have to go and make things so complicated?
I see the way, you're acting, dissing everybody else, gets me frustrated
It's like this you
And you fall and you die and you spawn
And you take what you get and you turn it into Honesty
And promise me I'm never gonna find you cheatin'
No no no (no no no)

Chill out whatcha yelling for?
Lay back, it's all been done before
And if you could only let it be
You will see

Somebody else helping everyone else
We're watching your back, so you can relax
Stop trying to be cool, you look like a fool to me
Tell me

Why you have to go and make things so complicated?
I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else gets me frustrated
It's like this you
And you fall and you die and you spawn
And you take what you get and you turn it into Honesty
And promise me I'm never gonna find you cheatin'
No no

Why you have to go and make things so complicated?
I see the way, you're acting, dissing everybody else, gets me frustrated
It's like this you
And you fall and you die and you spawn
And you take what you get and you turn it into Honesty
And promise me I'm never gonna find you cheatin'
No no no

or

Bad Day

With thanks to Daniel Powter

Where is the backup we needed the most
You go to reload and you're suddenly toast
You tell me your blue skies fade to grey
You tell me your points are draining away
eGO don't need no carryin' on

You rush to the flag just to hit a new low
You're calling for help as your ammo runs low
You tell me your pc's lagging behind
You're falling to pieces everytime
eGO don't need no carryin' on

Because you had a bad day
You're taking one down
That rifle grenade sent you clear off the ground
You say you don't know
You tell me don't lie
The sniper attack was a blow to your pride
You had a bad day
HLStats don't lie
You're right back in spawn and you're losing your mind
You had a bad day
You had a bad day

Well, you need a rescue today
They always laugh when they blow you away
eGO don't need no carryin' on

Because you had a bad day
You're taking one down
That rifle grenade sent you clear off the ground
You say you don't know
You tell me don't lie
The sniper attack was a blow to your pride
You had a bad day
HLStats don't lie
You're right back in spawn and you're losing your mind
You had a bad day
You had a bad day

(Oh.. What a horrible day..)

Sometimes the server goes on the blink
And the whole thing turns out wrong
You might not make it back and you know
That you could be well, oh that strong
And I'm not wrong (ahhh...)

So where's the rush when you need it the most
Oh, you and I
We turn into trees when the battle is lost

Because you had a bad day
You're taking one down
That rifle grenade sent you clear off the ground
You say you don't know
You tell me don't lie
The sniper attack was a blow to your pride
You had a bad day
You've seen what you like
And how does it feel for one more time
You had a bad day
You had a bad day

(Oh, yeah, yeaaah, yeah)
Had a bad day
(Oh, had a bad day)
Had a bad day
(Oh, yeah, yeah, yeeeeah)
Had a bad day
(Oh, had a bad day)
Had a bad day...
Had a bad day...
 
Definitely some amazing orchestra music. You can NOT get more intense than a HUGE orchestra playing music... It's more than "I wanna be a ROCKSTAR!" or something of that similar normal every day sound.... Come on. =\
 
There's a lady who's sure
All that glitters are Os
And she's admining a server in TF2
When she gets there she knows
If the Gs are all blu
With a word she will change to red.
Ooh, ooh, and she's admining a server in TF2.

There's an MOTD,
But she wants to be sure,
That all of the pubbies read the rules.
In the @ in the team,
There's an eG who says,
That pubby has used foul language,
Ooh, it makes me wonder,
Ooh, it makes me wonder.

Theres a feeling I get
When I ban on the net,
And he is crying for unbanning.
In my logs I have seen
Lists of chats through the years,
And the voices of those who standing looking.
Ooh, it makes me wonder,
Ooh, it really makes me wonder.

And its p_say'd that soon
If we all call a DL
Then the Sailor will lead us to reason.
And a new ban will dawn
For those who keep on,
And the servers will echo with laughter.

If there's a bustle in your dustbowl
Dont be alarmed now,
Its just a backstab for the spy queen.
Yes, there are two paths you can go by
But in the long run
There's no time to change the point you're on
And it makes me wonder.

That MAUL is humming and it wont go
In case you don't know,
The Os calling you to join them,
Dear purple, can you hear the e's go,
And did you know
They're heading to point A.

And as we wind on down the road
Our servers higher than we know,
There stands a ranking we all know
Which shines white light and wants to show
How some servers come along,
And if you listen very hard
That warn will come to you at last,
When all are one and one is all
To be a rock and not to roll.

My terrible song edit.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top