need help with display!!!

shotgun king

Rookie
Joined
Apr 11, 2009
Messages
86
I just recently changed from xp 32 to xp x64.I just went to change my background and it just stays on the original xp background.none of the other xp backgrounds work.I tried to google it end everyone said to change the active web setting but apparently mine doesn't have that tab.Thanks in advanced!!
 
i dont really understand what your problem is, can you rephrase the question?
 
have you tried using any other backgrounds beside the original ones that came with xp? just some random picture?
 
I was trying to change my background picture but no matter what picture I try to change it to it wont change the background display.not even the original backgrounds work.so I guess what im trying to say is why isn't my background changing.sorry for the confusion
 
hmmm, well i have not worked with 64 bit xp ever, so ill do some research. if that doesnt work, hopefully someone else here knows
 

Latest posts

Back
Top