Need a new mouse

Deimos

Active Member
Joined
Sep 23, 2008
Messages
341
Hey guys, I'm looking to buy a mouse, and was wondering what are some good mice(?). I'm looking to spend around $50, and I'm looking for something with many buttons, high DPI, and overall good quality.

So far I've seen the G5, Deathadder, and Lachesis (Damn Razer has cool names for stuff)

G5: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16826104076

Deathadder: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16826153007

Lachesis: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16826153020
 
ive used the deathadder before, its a really sick mouse

i recommend it
 
i recommend anything Razer over Logitech, even though all the mice you have listed up there will be great :D

I personally vouch for the G5 in my opinion cause i have it, but if i were to buy another mouse, it would be something from Razer
 
Personally, i've had all three of those. It might be just me but I think razer mice are way overrated (dont hurt me).

Go g5 you wont regret it, it's such a nice mouse.
 
I'm all tied up, but I think I'm going to get a bundle pack from Newegg.

RAZER Lycosa, RAZER DeathAdder, RAZER Goliathus Alpha

Thanks guys =D
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top