Firefox save username and password help

WaterSnake

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Jun 16, 2008
Messages
2,158
For some reason Firefox is being a butt, and not saving my usernames and passwords when I check "save username and password on this computer) on most sites. Is there anyway to fix this? It's really getting annoying having to type everything in again and again. thanks!
 
open FF and go to tools / options / privacy / settings / uncheck saved passwords
 
I don't know how to fix this, but I'm just going to make a suggestion.. DON'T SAVE YOUR PASSWORDS! That information is stored in your cookies, and any one that's snooping on your computer can get all of your passwords
 
I don't know how to fix this, but I'm just going to make a suggestion.. DON'T SAVE YOUR PASSWORDS! That information is stored in your cookies, and any one that's snooping on your computer can get all of your passwords

***Please do not insult people in the forums - even if you disagree with them***
Firefox sometimes messes up
COMPLETELY DELETE FIREFOX
Reinstall it
And then enter your passwords again and it'll fix it
I have this problem right now
But I have important things open lol
But trust me
It should work
Either that or systems restore back to when it was working
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top