S Stickyfinger Thread Thumper Joined Apr 16, 2009 Messages 1,131 May 27, 2009 #21 nice pics....what did you use to convert them?
J JHeat Active Member Joined Jul 10, 2008 Messages 339 May 27, 2009 #23 Stickyfinger said: nice pics....what did you use to convert them? Click to expand... Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe this is the Sumi-e filter in Photoshop.
Stickyfinger said: nice pics....what did you use to convert them? Click to expand... Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe this is the Sumi-e filter in Photoshop.
K king killer Poster Extraordinaire Joined Aug 20, 2008 Messages 3,630 May 27, 2009 #24 are these pictures drawn?
L Lance EGO Zealot Joined Feb 4, 2009 Messages 1,744 May 27, 2009 #25 king killer said: are these pictures drawn? Click to expand... No, it seems to just be fancy filter work.
king killer said: are these pictures drawn? Click to expand... No, it seems to just be fancy filter work.