Meet and Greet

summertime.png


The following is a list of people who attended the Meet and Greet in Dallas:

JohnT - John - DOD
Oldie - Andrey - CSS
=[Ga]= Chris - Chris - TF2
=[Ga]= AutoDMC - Shawn - TF2
BlackMesaSouth - Jake - TF2
Xenophex - Caleb - TF2
Duke1701 - David - TF2
Xfactor - Robert - COD4


All eG's were given their O's.
Poldean2 - Andrew - CSS
Your_Roxyness - Roxy - TF2
Dallas - Shane - TF2

All e's where given their G's.
Hellhellalamelame - Hunter - CSS
Zeus - Matt - CSS
Focus - Conrad - CSS
Beautiful1 - Amanda - WOW
Lancair - Richard - TF2


There will be a Build/Lan party in Dallas. We are going to try to get it scheduled for late Summer.

We are loving these in-person events.
So far, both of events this summer has been great.
We have four or five more planned for the Dallas and Los Angeles areas.
We might try to expand them, but that depends on travel plans....

Stay tuned for more info.​
 
Last edited:
Holy smokes, don't do that to me.

Skimmed through the list of promos, actually jumped when I saw Lancair. Obviously it's field promos and I wasn't there, so I regained my composure quickly :P (still too early in the morning for me)

Congratulations, everyone :) would have been there if I wasn't a minor and didn't live across the country (albeit the short way).
 
We announce dates soon enough, hopefully I can make the drive up from Bryan/College Station. :)
 
Congratulations to everyone who got their promos! If that's not an incentive to attend a Meet & Greet, I don't know what is.
 
well congrats to everyone, but what about the east coast so far everything has been only on the west coast??? so i think the next 1 should be close so everyone can get a chance to meet other players. IMO lol.
 
Hey, by the way,

CONGRATS ON THE (field?) PROMOS, everyone!!!!
​

Whoo!!! :thumbup1:

"Field promos" are totally cool ;)

It was amazing. JohnT was walking toward them in such a regal manner. And he sayeth, "Doth thou have thy O? Nay, then I henceforth promote thee to O, and to do so please send me a PM, for my memory beith short."
And it was good.

It was really like watching the Pope bless people.
 
Haha, and then we wrote their names on the royal note pad (the back of a teething cookie box).

My wife was so mad at the time she didn't even talk to anyone :(
 
Haha, and then we wrote their names on the royal note pad (the back of a teething cookie box).
(


ROFL @ the Royal Note Pad
Glad you did not use a baby wipe :scared:

Congrats on the promos guys now get in the servers and lets keep them clean and fun. For the person in WOW do what you do :confused1::confused1::confused1:
 
I live in Ohio and sure would have like to have been there with everone.
That would have been the best but it was not possable seeing how i work a
full time job and have a family.

Anyway Congratulations to all that could make it.
 
Hopefully we there will be a date given out soon. If I can converge a camping trip with a clan trip, I might be able to go! :D!
 
Back
Top