Windows/CS:S freezes?

Deimos

Active Member
Joined
Sep 23, 2008
Messages
341
Hey guys, recently when starting CS:S I've been having a problem.. first, the screen loads, then goes black. So I do the run though of minimize keys.. windows key, ctrl alt del, alt tab, alt f4, f10, and nothing happens. Then I get the windows "Beep" like you get at startup, my screen, mouse, and keyboard freezes, then in the task manager CS:S flickers on and off as "Running" and "Not Responding" and then I hit end program. I can't get CS:S to start.. any ideas?
 
asking tech support is always what i find is most helpful...they usually fix the problem quickly
 
My CS:S did this when I first bought it. Try updating your graphics drivers (that was my solution), or/and de-fraging your game files. Are you running Vista or XP?
 
Give it a shot, contact me with the results on Steam: izaaksalpekar. Or post here. Hope it works for you.
 
If things are that bad just systems restore it...
That will get rid of any changes on you PC...
 

Latest posts

Back
Top