Build a Gaming laptop.

GoodMorningRobert

I made one post
Joined
May 24, 2009
Messages
17
Well from my title it basically explains everything. Can someone help with this I don't no computers that well but I would no what I'm doing if I had to repair it. Here is my information about my computer please tell me what I need to make my to make my computer better.

My Specs
Hp Pavilion dv9700 notebook Pc
Processor: AMD Turion(tm) 64 X2 Monile Technology Tl-60 2.00 GHz
Memory(RAM): 3.00 GB
System type: 32-bit Operating System


Help me out here guys thank you.





-Robert :D
 
I don't understand. You already have the laptop and you want to upgrade it or are you ordering it and you want us to tell you what to put in it?

Although either way that laptop is never be more than a low-end gaming computer.
 
like die said. i would never buy a laptop as a gaming computer. i would get one if i can run css without it getting overheated and also do other things on it.

a laptop is never a good gaming rig, no matter how you upgrade it. well even though there are so many nice gaming laptops out there, i rather not risk the overheating. pc for gaming, laptop for work is my go.
 
Yeah I'm sorry but you're not going to be able to upgrade that enough to make it a good gaming computer. You could add more RAM, but you're capped by your 32-bit operating system or you could add a larger hard drive but that wouldn't effect your gaming performance. You usually can't upgrade the video card in a laptop and in the few you can it's pretty challenging to find a compatible video card. You generally have to go to HP, for example, and beg or find one from a similar laptop on ebay.
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top