Is it True? TF2 Competitive League?

good luck to you all. I don't have the internet to play all summer. Just when I had gotten good at soldier too! Oh well, I'm sure it will be tons of fun to watch.
 
Where is the list of teams?
I would like to join one but no one has asked.

A list of teams will be made available in a few days and be listed in the new competitive "section" of the website. (Yet to be revealed.)​

I want to sign up! No one's asked me yet, oh well.

There is NO SIGN-UP LIST.

Members are expected to form their own teams!

There are MANY people in the free agent thread. Look through the list and contact them to create your own team! Make some new friends!

​
 
Cic. Cic. Cic. The past is the past... but the future has yet to be written, so yeah, you may have won something a bit back. But well, times and things change. I have never played against you, ever. So expect some pain. While I see your gibb'd up body, lying, on the ground.
 
Officially, four teams have entered into the league. I personally know of another three or four which are forming while rumors have it another ten or so are out there.

Send in your rosters!

Other Q/A's:

Q: Do players designated as "reserve" ever get a chance to play?
A: When and if "reserve" players compete and play for your team is totally between members of that team. People may switch "Active" and "Reserve" designations at any time without notice to the EC team.

The only requirement is that your team NEVER have more than six players logged into or connected to the match server.

Q: Will practice times be made available?
A: Yes, practice times will be available and times PRIOR to the first "official" match should be posted by the end of this week.

Q: When are rosters due?

A: June 10th @ midnight, central time.

Q: Is there a sign-up list?
A: THERE IS NO SIGN-UP LIST. MEMBERS MUST FORM THEIR OWN TEAMS.

Q: What is the free agent list?
A: That is a list for members interested in playing but have not found a team on their own. Putting your name on the free agent list does NOT mean you will be playing in the league.

The EC team encourages you to look at the list. There's over 40 people on it. That's at least six teams of six people each.... If you're on the free agent list, why not read through it, and PM a few of them there? Maybe you can form your own team!

Q: If my team HLX average is 500 what does the last team rule mean?
A: It means you must have at least one player whose HLX is 1000.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top