this guy is insane!

Stickyfinger

Thread Thumper
Joined
Apr 16, 2009
Messages
1,131
[ame="http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1912685"]Page Not Found - CollegeHumor - http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1912685[/ame]
 
the very first scene my insta-thought was
"Stupid is as stupid does..."

but then i watched the rest..
I used to do a bit of free-running.. but holy crap. this guy?
he's wicked retarded sick awesome!
 
He has skills, but what really matters is if he can maneuver like that in real world situations.
 
Yeah, it's cool that he can do it and all, but it's kind of like swordfighting, karate, and skydiving: not really much real world use. Wish people would stop idolizing stuff like this so much, it's just a hobby that happens to look cool.

Also, I noticed one of the cars had a dent on the side. Practice run gone wrong?
 
Ok, you guys do know, i do not obsess over this, just thought he had an awesome ability to flips and such. thought it was a cool vid, and shared....i however can not flip, tumble, cartwheel, or even sit down properly.....
 
Ok, you guys do know, i do not obsess over this, just thought he had an awesome ability to flips and such. thought it was a cool vid, and shared....i however can not flip, tumble, cartwheel, or even sit down properly.....

LOL

I once tried a standing back flip and basically fell back really hard, it was epically sadfail.
 
Ok, you guys do know, i do not obsess over this, just thought he had an awesome ability to flips and such. thought it was a cool vid, and shared....i however can not flip, tumble, cartwheel, or even sit down properly.....

Yeah, I'm sure most of the people here agree with us that it's cool, it's just annoying when I hear guys go "OMG how can I do that I'll be so awesome girls will flip over me lulz get it flip I can go anywhere like a ninja check out my trespassing skills"

Especially people in no shape to be doing things like that :P I know if I tried I'd land on my head with my muscles exploding.
 
theres a video of a fat kid breaking his arm down below this one, i thought it was funny. check it
 
Stickyfinger you should check out Team Ryouko if you haven't yet, they are amazing too.
 
yeah i was just using stumbleupon and found this, watching it is pretty cool, some of the stuff he did was mind boggling....but yeah ill google them now and check it out...
 

Latest posts

Back
Top