Qualifications - Must know who Opeth is (and im not talking about me)
I am trying something a little different with the teams. Rather than a hodge podge of friends or fellow ego's, I am trying to form an all Opeth team (ie, people who know of them, like them, hate them, w/e)
We need 3 more spots on our team. Ability is not a requirement (being able to run TF2 on your computer is, however). You can either respond here or pm me.
Kind regards,
Joey "Opeth!" Kelley
edit: I'm out of town in Austin this weekend, so I won't be responding for a few days.
I am trying something a little different with the teams. Rather than a hodge podge of friends or fellow ego's, I am trying to form an all Opeth team (ie, people who know of them, like them, hate them, w/e)
We need 3 more spots on our team. Ability is not a requirement (being able to run TF2 on your computer is, however). You can either respond here or pm me.
Kind regards,
Joey "Opeth!" Kelley
edit: I'm out of town in Austin this weekend, so I won't be responding for a few days.











