Interested in joining a team [L0ck-0n]

D-Tektive

Forum Fiend
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
602
Hey guys, L0ck here

I am seriously hyped up on the new competitive "eGO" league and i really want to join.

Problem is, i don't think i can be ambitious enough to be able to make a group and lead them in the field of battle.

SO,
this is my msg to team recruiters

I am L0ck-0n

As a member of any team, i will give honest feedback on strategies, on coordination, and my own opinions on things that need to be improced.

I really strain on teamwork in most servers, even though it is less likely that lax players would wave me away.

I know how to play scout (even without the bat)
and i do not need the FAN to push someone to the depths of hell.

For other classes, i can play fairly well with any other class.
 
I also wouldnt mind a team im decent at all classes except Heavy. My best classes r solider and demo though so hit me up on steam if u want me or something. Steam: Snipadude13
 
I would also join a team...but I dont know what the times are "GMT here" so it may be awkward for me
 

Latest posts

Back
Top