B Beta EGO Is My Life! Joined Apr 26, 2008 Messages 5,891 May 31, 2009 #22 Goretex said: pyros who actually play this way get my respect. I have never seen anyone who deserves any yet. Click to expand... Yeah, because your respect is such a reward. /sarcasm
Goretex said: pyros who actually play this way get my respect. I have never seen anyone who deserves any yet. Click to expand... Yeah, because your respect is such a reward. /sarcasm
Z Zarik Poster Joined Apr 22, 2009 Messages 151 May 31, 2009 #23 =O ... i cant say anything but that hes amazing at tf2
C ChaosCat EGO Addict Joined Mar 4, 2009 Messages 1,350 May 31, 2009 #24 i wish i had that kind of skill . i always die alot as any class .
Summer EGO Is My Life! =(eGO)= Joined Dec 14, 2008 Messages 5,507 May 31, 2009 #25 I like the song. He's a great and awesomeness pyro.
D Danzyyg Active Member Joined May 29, 2009 Messages 383 Jun 1, 2009 #27 Hmm, interesting way to play pyro