R Rated_R Active Member Joined Mar 28, 2009 Messages 388 May 30, 2009 #1 OK, I went to launch CSS, it was launching and then it said "Steam has found a problem with your local game files. Steam will now re-acquire game files." I need help. I've never encountered this before.
OK, I went to launch CSS, it was launching and then it said "Steam has found a problem with your local game files. Steam will now re-acquire game files." I need help. I've never encountered this before.
M ManBearPig Thread Junky Joined Oct 25, 2007 Messages 843 May 30, 2009 #2 Did ya try deleting / reinstalling? Seems like that would fix it if not sorry
L Legit^ Poster Extraordinaire Joined Feb 21, 2008 Messages 3,491 May 30, 2009 #3 ManBearPig said: Did ya try deleting / reinstalling? Seems like that would fix it if not sorry Click to expand... thats what I would do
ManBearPig said: Did ya try deleting / reinstalling? Seems like that would fix it if not sorry Click to expand... thats what I would do
W Wal-Mart Security Wall-E Joined Jun 23, 2007 Messages 2,454 May 30, 2009 #4 That happened to L4D when I tried launching it once. I just deleted and re-installed and it worked again.
That happened to L4D when I tried launching it once. I just deleted and re-installed and it worked again.
L Lava Poster Extraordinaire =(e)= Joined Jan 13, 2009 Messages 2,023 May 30, 2009 #5 Yep just re-install!