L Lida Baarova Rookie Joined Jun 25, 2007 Messages 32 May 30, 2009 #1 Haven't been around that much lately, due to issues on the home front. I have 3 people in my family ( close ) that have been stricken with cancer. Will be around on the servers when I can.
Haven't been around that much lately, due to issues on the home front. I have 3 people in my family ( close ) that have been stricken with cancer. Will be around on the servers when I can.
I (IO) SA Forum Fanatic Joined Mar 14, 2009 Messages 991 May 30, 2009 #2 Well wishes and prayers to you and your family.
R Ra. Poster Joined May 26, 2009 Messages 117 May 31, 2009 #3 i am sorry to hear that, best wishes to you and your family, hope all will be well. hope to see you in servers soon.
i am sorry to hear that, best wishes to you and your family, hope all will be well. hope to see you in servers soon.
SoNotIsaac EGO Zealot Joined Nov 28, 2008 Messages 1,937 May 31, 2009 #4 Hey I hope your family (The ones with the cancer) get better soon Prayers and good wishes. Peace, Diamond
Hey I hope your family (The ones with the cancer) get better soon Prayers and good wishes. Peace, Diamond
W Wally_Higgins Active Member Joined Apr 2, 2009 Messages 379 Jun 1, 2009 #5 Sorry to hear! my thoughts and prayers are for your family!
I I SURVIVED LONDON BLITZ EGO Zealot Legacy Members Joined Aug 29, 2008 Messages 1,907 Jun 1, 2009 #6 Wish your family well from me and see you soon ingame. I SURVIVED LONDON BLITZ
S Side Poster Joined May 25, 2009 Messages 138 Jun 1, 2009 #7 That's a hard situation to handle. I wish you nothing but the best and will keep you and yours in my prayers!
That's a hard situation to handle. I wish you nothing but the best and will keep you and yours in my prayers!