- Joined
- Jul 26, 2008
- Messages
- 237
Have no fear folks, I'm better than my name states. I've been playing for about a year now, and on my old Steam ID I had broken into the top 500 twice on the HLX.
I can play anything, although I prefer to play Medic, Engineer (more offensive) and Soldier. Also I'm a great Spy and Pyro if you need one.
I have a microphone and would love to get on a team. Plus, if we face Beta, I'm sure to do well

That's my HLX stats currently.
I can play anything, although I prefer to play Medic, Engineer (more offensive) and Soldier. Also I'm a great Spy and Pyro if you need one.
I have a microphone and would love to get on a team. Plus, if we face Beta, I'm sure to do well


That's my HLX stats currently.







