Post your 3dmark06 scores

3dmark score: 18099 3DMarks

CPU: AMD 965 X4 @ 3.415 ghz
Video Card: Nvidia 470
RAM: 4Ghz DDR3 1600mhz
 
Last edited:
The CPU ONLY stressed the CPU, so everyone gets low frames there because your graphics card is not doing any work. Even an i7 gets 4-5 fps there.

E/ Nice score, btw. Have you overclocked your 470 yet? My score is really close to yours considering you have a quad.
 
3dmark score: 18099 3DMarks

CPU: AMD 965 X4 @ 3.415 ghz
Video Card: Nvidia 470
RAM: 4Ghz DDR3 1600mhz

umm my cpu won't run the cpu test verywell i wonder whats wrong or is it normal

edit*( i feel stupid it did fine i got like 4-5 fps max on that test)

I need to run it with my 5770, see how it does
 
19845 3DMarks
SM 2.0 Score
7490
SM 3.0 Score
9976
CPU Score
5237

After overclock
AMD 965 Phemon @ 3.8ghz
Nvidia 470
 
I feel stupid between all this. my system is old =(. Check it out!

CPU: 2.5 ghz dual core
vid car: nvidia 8500 GeForce
ram: 4 gb ram

I know, my pc sucks :p
 
3dmark score: 22191 3DMarks

CPU: Phenom II 1090T 4GHz
Video Card: 2x HD4870 775/950 1GB
RAM: 8GB Corsair 1800MHz 9-9-9-24

Crosshair IV Formula for those wondering where the clocks are from.
 
3dmark score: -edit- gotta re-run it

CPU: Core i7 920 @3.5ghz
Video Card: 2x EVGA GTS 250 1GB
RAM: 6Ghz DDR3 1600mhz
 
Last edited:
updated after some tweaking this is the best score so far.


22983 3DMarks
SM 2.0 Score 7465
SM 3.0 Score 10052
CPU Score 5466
 
Last edited:
updated after some tweaking this is the best score so far.


22983 3DMarks
SM 2.0 Score 7465
SM 3.0 Score 10052
CPU Score 5466

Only 702 core? That's a tiny overclock. Shoot for 800. :>
 
3dmark score: 16100 3DMarks

CPU: Intel QX9650 Core2 Extreme OC'd to 3.3
Video Card: XFX 5770 1GB
RAM: 8GB DDR2-800 Crucial

I know I need to OC my vid card to improve this a bit.
I welcome any suggestions.
 
3dmark score:32745

CPU: Core I7 980X
Video Card: 5970*2 850/1200
RAM:Corsair Dominator GT 2000mhz

2d7y7eo.png
 
3dmark score:23132 3DMarks

CPU:AMD 1090T @ 4117mhz CPU-NB @ 2973mhz
Video Card: GTX 580@ stock clocks
RAM:2x2GB @ 7-8-7-24 1830mhz
 
CPU: Q8400 2.66GHZ (Overheating)
Video: Radeon HD 4830 (Planned upgrade to 6870)
RAM: 1x2GB DDR2 (Need to get another stick)
Score: 9975
On my old AGP PC, it was about 3300, before I upgraded the CPU on this PC it was 6600, once I sort out the thermals and overclock it should increase dramatically.
 
16,889
CPU: AMD X6 1055T @ 3.5 ghz CPU-NB @ 2220hz cpuv 1.375
Video Card: HD 4890 @ stock clocks
RAM: 2x2GB RIPJAW @ 8-8-8 24 1333 mhz

Impressive Numbers LocoLaptop. Wow :)
 

Latest posts

Back
Top