Post your 3dmark06 scores

1165 3DMarks :thumbup:
cpu score:652

CPU:intel P4 @2.4
vid card: PNY nVidia geforce 8400gs 512mb
ram:512mb ddr1
<0 fps during cpu test
~5 everywhere else
 
Last edited:
1165 3DMarks :thumbup:
cpu score:652

CPU:intel P4 @2.4
vid card: PNY nVidia geforce 8400gs 512mb
ram:512mb ddr1
<0 fps during cpu test
~5 everywhere else

CPU Test dosen't use ur GPU, you have 0-2 fps because its not using your video card
 
Haven't bothered to install it since I reformatted a few months back, but since then have added a sound card and OC'd from 3.6 to 4Ghz.

Spec's in sig.

Score was 18, 537. Not bad considering how baised these test are with quads and multiple GPU's when compared to actual game utilization :P
 
Core i7 @ 3.6Ghz
Radeon 4870
6GB DDR3 @ 1333mhz


16897


Reformatting helps as well as Windows7
 
Last edited:
9862

Oh wow. Next time when I run this, I should really clean up my computer and clear up all of the background programs.

Intel Q6600 G0 2.4GHz (OCZ Vendetta II)
eVGA 8800 GT
eVGA 750i FTW Mobo

I think I'm going to overclock soon. I have a pretty decent aftermarket CPU HS+F.
 
12871

AMD Phenom 9950 @2.66GHz
Diamond Radeon HD 4870 1GB
2GB OCZ Reaper @1066MHz
 
9280

AMD Phenom 9500 @ 2.2Ghz
Sapphire Radeon HD 4830
3GB Generic Brands

HP computers FTL QQ
 
9862

Oh wow. Next time when I run this, I should really clean up my computer and clear up all of the background programs.

Intel Q6600 G0 2.4GHz (OCZ Vendetta II)
eVGA 8800 GT
eVGA 750i FTW Mobo

I think I'm going to overclock soon. I have a pretty decent aftermarket CPU HS+F.

My score now is 10684 after overclocking to 3GHz 1333 FSB. I'm also running Mushkin PC2 8500 2x1GB
 
13689 3dmarks
CPUscore: 2446

CPU: AMD Phenom II X2 550 @ 3.1GHz (2 cores)
GPU: Diamond ATi Radeon HD 4890 1gb
RAM: 4gb Corsair XMS2 @1066MHz
 
one day i overclocked my cpu to 3.5 and overclocked my videocard

3dmark06 score: 12185
cpu: Intel Core 2 Duo E6750 @ 3.5 ghz
GPU: Radeon 4850
RAM: 2GB DDR2-800 running @ 880mhz


i might be upgrading my RAM soon so ill what the results will be after a fresh install of windows
 
I didn't bother cleaning my system processes up or restarting, because I really wasn't too concerned and I just wanted to get an average. Here's my results:

3Dmark06 Score: 15275
CPU: AMD Phenom II X4 940 Deneb 3.0GHz
GPU: SAPPHIRE Toxic Radeon HD4890
RAM: G.SKILL 4GB DDR2 1100 (running at 800mhz, because I haven't bothered to configure it yet.)

This is the first time I've ever ran any program like this before so I don't know a ton about it, but from other people's scores, it looks like I did pretty damn nice. Which is good, because I just built this system a week and a half ago. Glad to know I got my money's worth.
 
Last edited:
I didn't bother cleaning my system processes up or restarting, because I really wasn't too concerned and I just wanted to get an average. Here's my results:

3Dmark06 Score: 15275
CPU: AMD Phenom II X4 940 Deneb 3.0GHz
GPU: SAPPHIRE Toxic Radeon HD4890
RAM: G.SKILL 4GB DDR2 1100 (running at 800mhz, because I haven't bothered to configure it yet.)

This is the first time I've ever ran any program like this before so I don't know a ton about it, but from other people's scores, it looks like I did pretty damn nice. Which is good, because I just built this system a week and a half ago. Glad to know I got my money's worth.


Yeah, I save all my scores and check when I get a new upgrade, fun to watch the score rise. The benchmark is pretty heavy on the CPU score though.
 
eh, heres mine

20158 3DMarks

CPU: i7 920 oc'd @ 3.2 ghz
GPU: MSI Nividia N295GTX factory oc'd
RAM: Corsair 6 gb DDR3 dominator

ill overclock my cpu to 4 to see what i get and ill post it later.

-Blue
 

Latest posts

Back
Top