Post your 3dmark06 scores

I didn't bother cleaning my system processes up or restarting, because I really wasn't too concerned and I just wanted to get an average. Here's my results:

3Dmark06 Score: 15275
CPU: AMD Phenom II X4 940 Deneb 3.0GHz
GPU: SAPPHIRE Toxic Radeon HD4890
RAM: G.SKILL 4GB DDR2 1100 (running at 800mhz, because I haven't bothered to configure it yet.)

This is the first time I've ever ran any program like this before so I don't know a ton about it, but from other people's scores, it looks like I did pretty damn nice. Which is good, because I just built this system a week and a half ago. Glad to know I got my money's worth.

if i could unlock all the cores on my Phenom II X2 i will probably get a score similar to yours
 
Last edited:
3dmark score: 13212

CPU: Phenom II 720 x3 2.8GHz
Video Card: HIS Radeon 4890 1GB
RAM: G.Skill 4GB DDR3 1333

Windows 7 RC
 
3dmark score: 5775 3DMarks

CPU : AMD Athlon 64 FX-55 Processor. 2.6GHz
Video Card : 8800GT 512MB VRam
RAM: 2GB DDR2

Yea sonnn you wish haha

Is this normal for my specs?
 
3dmark score: 5775 3DMarks

CPU : AMD Athlon 64 FX-55 Processor. 2.6GHz
Video Card : 8800GT 512MB VRam
RAM: 2GB DDR2

Yea sonnn you wish haha

Is this normal for my specs?

Yes. The processor is a horrible and huge bottleneck.
 
3dmark score: 11,853

CPU: Intel Core 2 Quad Processor Q9550 2.8ghz stock
Video Card: (nvidia 9800gtx 1gig) x2
RAM: 4gigs
 
3dmark score: 25591

CPU: Intel Core i7 920 2.67Ghz
Video Card: EVGA Nvidia GTX 295 1792GB DDR3
RAM: Corsair Dominator 3x2GB 1866Mhz DDR3

Comments:
Just built this rig about 3 weeks ago!
Did some overclocking, which made my score jump from 18227 to the current score of 25591..
Processor overclocked from 2.67Ghz to 3.50Ghz. Also overclocked the GPU core clock from 576Mhz to 676Mhz and memory clock from 999Mhz to 1195Mhz. I had to increase my GPU fan speed to 100% though so its kinda loud, but i wear headphones anyways! :laugh:
 
Last edited:
35538

CPU:Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Quad CPU Q8200 @ 2.33GHz
Video Card: ATI Radeon HD 3870
RAM: 4GB

Know nothing about computers, but my brother built this one to beat 3dmark hehe :)
 
Last edited:
35538

CPU:Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Quad CPU Q8200 @ 2.33GHz
Video Card: ATI Radeon HD 3870
RAM: 4GB

Know nothing about computers, but my brother built this one to beat 3dmark hehe :)

i do not think that score is correct.

-Blue
 
thats what it said in 3dmark, i don't know if its right though...as i said before i know nothing about computers, only know how to use one :P

That can't be the 3DMark06 score. What 3Dmark program did you use?
Because whatever 3DMark that is, it is not 06.
For example, Core i7 975 Extreme Edition, a GTX 285 and 3Gb or DDR3 RAM achieve a score of 19619, a build far superior than yours.
 
3Dmark 06 score: 18,177
3Dmark Vantage: 13,441

CPU: Core2 Quad Q6600 @ 3.2GHz
Video Cards: (2) ATI Saphire 4870 512MB X-Fire
RAM: 2GB OCZ Platinum DDR2 1066
 
35538

CPU:Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Quad CPU Q8200 @ 2.33GHz
Video Card: ATI Radeon HD 3870
RAM: 4GB

Know nothing about computers, but my brother built this one to beat 3dmark hehe :)

Lil correction for my brother's rig:
C2Q [email protected] / HIS HD3870 / 4GB DDR2 1066@1200 / ASUS P5Q PRO

Highest 3DMark'06 score : ~17KMarks after VGA VMod

With 35K i would probably be @ 3DMark'06 Hall of fame :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Score: 20340 3DMarks

http://service.futuremark.com/compare?3dm06=11026840

Core i7 [email protected] / EVGA GTX275@715-1225-1600 / 3x2GB OCZ Plat. DDR3 1600 @ 1500 8-8-8-20-1T

For some strange reason RAM holds everything else. CPU is 100% stable @ 4.2 GHz , but then i have to drop memory frequency to 1333 or change timings to 9-9-9-24.
 
35538

CPU:Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Quad CPU Q8200 @ 2.33GHz
Video Card: ATI Radeon HD 3870
RAM: 4GB

Know nothing about computers, but my brother built this one to beat 3dmark hehe :)

i call shenanigans my score was a little over 38,000 and is WAYYYYY more powerful then yours
 
3dmark06: 12492 3DMarks

Specs:
AMD Phenom II X4 940
4GB ram
ATI 4850 1GB

Windows 7 (64bit)



I'm guessing the limiting factor is the OS at this point, everything else is stock.
 
35538

CPU:Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Quad CPU Q8200 @ 2.33GHz
Video Card: ATI Radeon HD 3870
RAM: 4GB

Know nothing about computers, but my brother built this one to beat 3dmark hehe :)

lol. Well now that you beat it... can I have it?
 

Latest posts

Back
Top