Post your 3dmark06 scores

3dmark score:----10346

CPU:------------------AMD Athlon 64 x2 5600+ Stock 2.9, Overclocked 3.0 (doesnt overclock very well lol)
Video Card:---------ATI Radeon HD 4850
RAM:------------------4 GB G.Skill DDR2 800
 
3dmark score:----10346

CPU:------------------AMD Athlon 64 x2 5600+ Stock 2.9, Overclocked 3.0 (doesnt overclock very well lol)
Video Card:---------ATI Radeon HD 4850
RAM:------------------4 GB G.Skill DDR2 800

lol @ 100Mhz OC.
 
haha like i said, it doesnt overclock well. i hit 3.15-3.2 and it starts BSOD'ing

Shoulda spend the extra $20 back in January when i bought it to get the black edition, cause from what i heard, my motherboard is an overclocking beast for its price.
 
3dmark score: 22250

CPU: Core 2 Quad Q9650 @ 4.05 Ghz
Video Card: Asus ATI 4870x2 2GB
RAM: 4GB Corsair DDR2 @ 890 Mhz
 
Last edited:
haha like i said, it doesnt overclock well. i hit 3.15-3.2 and it starts BSOD'ing

Shoulda spend the extra $20 back in January when i bought it to get the black edition, cause from what i heard, my motherboard is an overclocking beast for its price.

amd's should be overclocked with the multiplier, not the FSB ;)
 
Score: 16483

CPU: AMD Phenom II Quad 940 @ 3.0 (stock)
MB: Gigabyte MA-790X-US4B
Ram: Corsair Xtreme 4 Gig's DDR2 800
Graphics: Radeon 4870 512 @ stock

I am going to overclock the processor and graphics as soon as I get a chance to see how much I can improve. Processor can get upwards of 3.6 on air cooling and graphics can see significant improvement.
 
nope i play CoD and im an enthusiast i know everyone says anything over 180 FPS is useless but i get 250 FPS constant everything maxed out so you know i really dont care when the 5870x2 s come out im buying 3 of those....

Can I marry your computer?

Anyways.

3dmark score: 11062

CPU: AMD Athlon 64 x2 6400+ @ 3.2ghz
Video Card: HIS Radeon HD 4870. CrossFire on 2 cards.
RAM: Corsair something blablabla 2x 2gb @ 800mhz

This is without the AA.
 
3dMark06 score 17214

CPU: Intel Q9550 Overclocked @ 3.01 ghz
Video Card: EVGA nvidia GTX 280 x2 SLI
RAM: Corsair Dominator 2GB DDR2 1066
OS: Windows XP Pro.

What other useless information can I provide...?
CPU Cooler: Corsiar H50

I just recently upgraded my cpu from a Intel Core 2 Duo E6850.
 
Hey, I don't have '06, only Vantage, so if I'm wrong to post my Vantage score in here, I apologize in advance.

3DMark Score(w/PhysX): 24424
CPU: 42852
GPU: 18363

3DMark Score (w/o PhysX): 19074
CPU: 22288
GPU: 18199

Equipment:
CPU: Core i7 [email protected]
GPU: eVGA GTX 295 + 9800GT OC dedicated PhysX
RAM: 12gb Patriot Extreme Viper CAS8@1600
 
Now with more OC!!!!

15444 3DMarks (up from ~13700)
cpu score:some thing like 3000

cpu: amd phenom x2 II 550 BE @3.511ghz (stock 3.1)
GPU:ati radeon hd 4890 1gb (GPU clock: 950MHz Mem. Clock: 1GHz)
ram: 4gb corsair XMS2 @1066MHz
 
Last edited:
3dmark score: 12033 3DMarks

CPU: Intel Core2 Quad Q9400 2.66GHz LGA 775 95W Quad-Core Processor
Video Card: XFX HD-485X-ZDFC Radeon HD 4850 1GB 256-bit GDDR3
RAM: A-DATA 2GB (2 x 1GB) 240-Pin DDR2 SDRAM DDR2 800 (PC2 6400)
 
3DMark06 score: 14,565

CPU: AMD Phenom II X4 940 BE @ 3,0GHz
Video card: Ati Radeon HD 4870 1GB
RAM: A-DATA 4GB (2x2GB) DDR2 RAM @ 800MHz
 
3DMark06 score: 14,729

CPU: Intel Q6600 @ 3.73 ghz
Video card: Visiontek ATI 4850 512mb @ 705 core, 1140 mem
RAM: Kingston Hyperx 2gb (PC8500) overclocked

Im waiting to get a 5870x2 when it comes out but i guess this 4850 will do fine for now, shoulda went for a higher end card like 4870x2 :facewall:
 
3DMark06 score: 4614 3D Marks

CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo P8600 2.4GHz Mobile Processor - 2.4GHz
Video card: NVIDIA GeForce 9600M GT
RAM: 3072 MB

Yes, I game on my laptop. D:
 
3dmark06 score: 25,755
PassMark 3d : 2,185

CPU: Intel Core i7 @4.0Ghz
Video Card: 2x SLI MSI GTX260 OC @ 700Mhz core clock
RAM: 6GB Mushkin @ 1905Mhz 7-7-7-20

picture.php


picture.php



...and I still suck @ DoD:facewall:
 
Last edited:
Pre-OC:
3dmark score: 13212

CPU: Phenom II 720 x3 2.8GHz
Video Card: HIS Radeon 4890 1GB
RAM: G.Skill 4GB DDR3 1333

Post OC:

3dmark score: 14416
CPU @ 3.3GHz
 
5350
Intel 2 Quad 6600 2.4
XFI ATI Radeon HD 4650
3 GB

Nothing impressive, just an off the shelf pc form WalMart that I added a video card to.


MJBrouwer23
 

Latest posts

Back
Top