- Joined
- Jun 18, 2007
- Messages
- 3,272
When i am loading a map at the end of the load it crashes to a black screen and a send error box thingy.
I dont know whats up!
System specs: (Especially for crashes) it would be nice if you post your system specs
*Windows XP Professional (5.1, Build 2600) Service Pack 3 (2600.xpsp_sp3_gdr.080814-1236)
* Geforce 8600gt(can run cod4/cod5 on high with 40 fps)
* AMD Athlon? 64 Processor 3400+, MMX, 3DNow, ~2.2GHz
* Firefox 3.0.10
* I use a router
All my specs are good for the game. I searched high and low for a answer so i come to you.
I dont know whats up!
System specs: (Especially for crashes) it would be nice if you post your system specs
*Windows XP Professional (5.1, Build 2600) Service Pack 3 (2600.xpsp_sp3_gdr.080814-1236)
* Geforce 8600gt(can run cod4/cod5 on high with 40 fps)
* AMD Athlon? 64 Processor 3400+, MMX, 3DNow, ~2.2GHz
* Firefox 3.0.10
* I use a router
All my specs are good for the game. I searched high and low for a answer so i come to you.





















