College?

Reggie Milla

I made one post
Joined
May 12, 2009
Messages
12
I was just wondering what current colleges people are attending, or what schools they are alumni of?

I graduated from LSU in August 2008.:thumbup:
 
Last edited:
Citrus Community College.. will transfer to CSULB(California State University of Long Beach) in the future.
 
Last edited:
I'm still looking as to where i will go. Its down to a few, but my favorite one i visited was Cal Poly in San Luis Obispo.
 
University of Arizona
Class of 2011
Architectural Engineering with a minor in Business Administration


WhiteSoxFan: Cal Poly Tech is an AMAZING school!! It is a beautiful campus and surrounding area! Not to mention a great school all around.
 
I will be attending Arizona State University come this fall.

I suddenly feel different about you Tahoe... :P
 
Not that great, i have a bachelors in psych, anthro, and eng lit, and guess what, i own a construction company....i do not use any of it. college might not be the thing i needed educationally, but it helped me learn how to learn, and deal with people differently. people from all over the world apply for their wharton school of business....

OMG STICKY U PENN!??!?!??! GOSHHHH thats mad good
 
Case Western Reserve University 2007
B.A. Mathematics

Aww, you graduated just before my freshman year here.

If you haven't guessed yet, I'm at Case Western as well, and have dragged a number of my buddies in.
 
Wow. So many Universities... how about

Texas State Technical College- Marshall, TX
 
The University of Oklahoma 1986 and Cleveland Institute of Music 1982
Degrees in Music Performance

Cleveland Institute also shares classes with Case Western Reserve University. Boy did we have some great parties at Case Western! My engineering buddies would have floor parties. Wow, and I knew musicians could party!
 
Last edited:
University of Arizona
Class of 2011
Architectural Engineering with a minor in Business Administration


WhiteSoxFan: Cal Poly Tech is an AMAZING school!! It is a beautiful campus and surrounding area! Not to mention a great school all around.

Yea it is really nice there. I visited it over spring break. Then flew to Arizona for the WhiteSox Spring Training. I was going to visit University of Arizona, but didnt have time. How is it?
 
Back
Top