College?

I took one semester at UC Colorado Springs this last semester and decided that college just wasn't for me at present.
 
Rio Hondo College Fire Program. Should take me about a year to become a fireman. Then take the nursing program. Then I'll be a Full time Fireman, and a part time nurse to bring in more dough :D
 
SCC-4th ranked community college in the nation, intend to transfer to WCU(western carolina university) when im finished at scc.
 
Messed around with community college now im going to start on a Bachelors of Science in Organizational Security and Management from the University of Phoenix
 
I graduated from Full Sail University with my Bachelors in Digital Art and Design in March.
 
Central Methodist University 2006-2007
Ozark Technical Community College- 2007 to present, graduating this year
Then I will be attending Missouri State University this fall.
 
Yea it is really nice there. I visited it over spring break. Then flew to Arizona for the WhiteSox Spring Training. I was going to visit University of Arizona, but didnt have time. How is it?

Its ok here. Not much to do in the city, but plenty of house parties and easy to meet people. The school itself is good. Plenty of resources to help you learn more and plenty of social groups to get you more help. LOTS of hot women, but I brought my own beautiful gf from Texas with me soo.... i'm not supposed to look, but we all know how that goes... other than that, its a pretty basic school with lots of school pride. Football team is ok, basketball team is amazing, softball is big here and also volleyball (I'm from Texas so the last two being a big thing are new to me).


Edit: Campus is beautiful. Although it is in the middle of the desert, there are tons of palm trees lining campus and plenty of grass planted every week... lol. 2 museums on campus, one performing arts theatre (where a lot of big stars come for concerts), 2 amazing places to workout for free (if you are a student), and 1 indoor/outdoor public lap pool.
 
Last edited:
was going to Illinois State University now im going to Heartland Community College because its cheaper... Currently looking for an art school for concept design x___x (if ya know any good ones send the name my way) :D
 
Bloomsburg University, Class of 1996
Dual B.S. in Computer Science and Mathematics
 
B.S. Biology University of San Francisco

M.S. in Bioanalytical Chemsitry from Univ California San Diego (I'll be defending my master's thesis on Thursday of next week... so much more writing to do between now and then.... argh! >< )
 
University of Arkansas B.S. Biology this December.

B.S. Biology University of San Francisco

M.S. in Bioanalytical Chemsitry from Univ California San Diego (I'll be defending my master's thesis on Thursday of next week... so much more writing to do between now and then.... argh! >< )

Good luck. Whenever I see a sweaty, extremely nervous looking, person standing outside of a conference room I always know it someone about to do their defense.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top