College?

Graduated Flint Hills Technical College with a degree in Networking. Going back in August to persue Computer Programming.
 
EDIT
I FOUND A SCHOLARSHIP LETTER MY PARENTS HAD HIDDEN FROM ME TODAY. LOOKS LIKE I'LL BE GOING TO EMBRY-RIDDLE AERONAUTICAL UNIVERSITY PRESCOTT ARIZONA
;
for a degree in Aerospace Engineering with a minor in Physics.

Class of 2013
 
Last edited:
Rio Hondo College Fire Program. Should take me about a year to become a fireman. Then take the nursing program. Then I'll be a Full time Fireman, and a part time nurse to bring in more dough :D

that is like 5miles from me! lol i go to Citrus
 
I'm still looking as to where i will go. Its down to a few, but my favorite one i visited was Cal Poly in San Luis Obispo.

for a second i thought you said Cal poly pomona,.. lol... i have a couple friends that fo their.. and one friends that goes to Cal poly San luis! lol
 
Small college in Nebraska, SGGS. Major in philosophy, minor classical languages. Class of 2009.
 
Last edited:
Studied at Eton College (Berkshire) and am now studying medicine at the University of Sheffield
 
Still in high school here, but I'm looking to get into Lehigh University. Really close to getting in with my SAT scores! Backing that up are Temple and Muhlenberg, respectively. :)
 
Mnh. I'm going to post anyways even though we have a completely different schooling structure here in Finland. I'm 17 and currently studying in vocational school / technical school.
 
I want to go to Wake Forest University
No SAT required :P

My cousin went to school there. I hope you're not thinking it will be easy to get in just because you don't have to take the SAT.

SAT isn't that bad anyway. Just take it or the ACT so you have more school choices. Unless you're certain your so good they'll just be begging to take you.
 
Towson University (Maryland), combined Mathematics and Computer Science focus on computer security major. Class of 2012. Go Tigers!!!
 
Currently, I go to UNLV (University of Nevada, Las Vegas). My major is Computer Science. My minor is Foreign Languages (Japanese).
 
Back
Top