Allster's Inactivity

Allster

EGO Addict
Joined
Mar 25, 2009
Messages
1,225
Maybe you've noticed, maybe you haven't
Anyways I haven't been on lately due to some bad computer issues.
I get Blue Screen so many times I get on my computer, I simply quit trying.
I'm planning on getting a new computer in the near future as this computer is reaching its 4 year mark.
I have been playing xbox now cause my computer issues are seriously messed up.
Anyways I just wanted you guys to know why I have been missing,
Take care DoD friends!

PS: If you play xbox360 too and like CoD4, CoD5, Halo 3, or Gears of War2... my gamertag is Allster if you want to play ;)
 
i miss u so much ... heh .. might hit u up for some halo 3 tonight ^^
 
Come back allster, every moment i spend without you is like 100 evil daggers peircing my heart. Hope that was both touching and creepy.

Hurry back! :D
 
Come back allster, every moment i spend without you is like 100 evil daggers peircing my heart. Hope that was both touching and creepy.

Hurry back! :D

thats just creepy lol. :P

but i heard u told me that awhile ago did u ever try reinstalling windows lol, cause there might be a virus :P

but hope you come back soon bud :)
 
lol kody=creeper... and i have to send my 360 in cause i got the red rings of death.. i also play CoD4 & 5
 
Nobody found that touching? Man i need to get better at that.
 
Come back allster, every moment i spend without you is like 100 evil daggers peircing my heart. Hope that was both touching and creepy.

Hurry back! :D

I read this and tears streamed down my face and my heart felt your sadness Kody! Hurry back allster!
 

Latest posts

Back
Top