Blah Need help!

BoomShaka

Thread Junky
Joined
Mar 18, 2009
Messages
781
Grrr. My steam or cs:s rather wont let me change my spray to an custom! It closes the game everytime I try to do it. Mostly when I go to an folder and the custom pic is in it. I even tried putting it in steam folder and what not, it still happens!! Does anyone have an clue as to what it is?! :cursing::cursing:
 
Actually, I just got it to the point where it doesnt close now but the picture/file isnt showing up D:
 
Last edited:
Nope, its less than the cs:s sprays
does it have to be in a certain folder? D:
 
Try putting your spray in here C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\yourusername\counter-strike source\cstrike\materials\VGUI\logos

Hope this works for you, you should just be able to pick it on the drop down, without browsing.

*EDIT* Mis-read, never noticed you have already tried this. But maybe you was putting it in the wrong place?
 
Last edited:
1.Download/Save picture: Whether it is a picture you liked over the Internet, one you made, you can use any image as a spray as long as it follows this simple rules:

a. 256x256 pixels(not an exact requirement, but a mere suggestion for best image quality)
b. .JPEG, .tga,.bmp or .vtf


2. Place the picture file in your cstrike folder located at:

C:\Program Files\Valve\Steam\SteamApps\yourname\counter-strike source\cstrike

3. Start CS:S and click on options.

4.Click on Import Spray and then on the cstrike folder.
You will see the name of the picture file; select it, click open and then click OK

5.Connect to your favorite server

6.Press T (default key) for spray and notice the picture.

7. Have fun!


P.S: If you change the spray while playing, you will have to reconnect to the server you're in, in order to see the change. I hope this helps.
 
Lol got that off fpsbanana eh? xD Well I tried it didnt show up still Grrr. Is there suppose to be an folder named UI inside of logos or no? cause currently thats where the sprays are
 
Yeah FPSBanana usually fixes everything. lol It might be a problem with the spray its self.
 
Back
Top