I have been shown who is the boss!!!

Chocozumo

Famous
Joined
Aug 17, 2008
Messages
456
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ExMlxjxKLFw&NR=1"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ExMlxjxKLFw&NR=1[/ame]
​

grr...I don't know how to make the videos appear there without a link...
edit-it worked!

JARATE??NOOOO!
 
The spy actually says "I've been shown who is the boss?:

I thought it was an april fools joke.
 
The spy actually says "I've been shown who is the boss?:

I thought it was an april fools joke.

Valve jokes alot. Get used to them being crazy and unpredictable (like they're release dates!)
 
Sadly, playing spy i've heard these clips a lot STOP THROWING JARATE AT ME :(

*goes into a corner*
 
These sounds where actually recorded in real life.

Gabe newell threw pee at everyone in the office and recorded their screams.
 
These sounds where actually recorded in real life.

Gabe newell threw pee at everyone in the office and recorded their screams.
Hahahahahaha. But one hour later i bet we would hear some noise from his office and a guy comeing out saying: "Oh dear, i've made quite a mess".
 
Hahahahahaha. But one hour later i bet we would hear some noise from his office and a guy comeing out saying: "Oh dear, i've made quite a mess".

Soon then the office workers sent out the best of their warriors, dressed in fancy suits and holding briefcases. Some of them were chanting, "Sue him! Sue Him!"
 

Latest posts

Back
Top