Soldier and Medic looking to be on the same team for ego scrim.

KuNai

EGO Zealot
Joined
Sep 3, 2008
Messages
1,922
Names: KuNai, Toilet Pastries.
Classes: Soldier and Medic respectively
Ranks: 60 and 134 as of June 1st, 2009 9:51PM EST. Respectively.

I'm a mediocre Soldier. Toilet's a mediocre medic. And we're both looking for any team to take us both in.

Thank you for your time reading this thread.
 
Names: KuNai, Toilet Pastries.
Classes: Soldier and Medic respectively
Ranks: 60 and 134 as of June 1st, 2009 9:51PM EST. Respectively.

I'm a mediocre Soldier. Toilet's a mediocre medic. And we're both looking for any team to take us both in.

Thank you for your time reading this thread.

Mediocre soldier and mediocre medic... Yeah sure...

You should start your own team, you could kick some serious butt.
 
So humble of you! That's why we have a 30,000 casino cash bounty for one of you and If I am not mistaken there was another bounty for you Kunai! Lol
 
If it wasn't for the League rules, you could just start a two man team?

I imagine the both of you would fair pretty well on your own :laugh:
 
you guys are both top 200 players, it would be harder for you guys to be in an group together, like I cannot join yours either, since I am top 200 as well. :(

but we still have our other uber team ;)
 
you guys are both top 200 players, it would be harder for you guys to be in an group together, like I cannot join yours either, since I am top 200 as well. :(

but we still have our other uber team ;)

Hells yeah, Battle Brother! ;D
 
I am waiting for the first match of our team, gonna be great, I am pretty used to any class, even scout lol....

But....

I rather go demo ;)
 

Latest posts

Back
Top