Need more team members

SnipaDuDe-

Active Member
Joined
Apr 13, 2009
Messages
355
I am snipadude- leader of the team KritKingZ we need 1 demoman and a medic and maybe a medic and 2 reserves that r decent at atleast all classes. I would also like a eG or a eGO since i need another in my team and 1 person needs a sorta high hlstats rank but we have no 200s so we r looking = ).

Please pm or steam message me ( Snipadude13 is my steam )
Thank you
 
Last edited:
You can only have 1 demo playing at a time. And, I would check the free agent list if I were you.
 
also a question i know that u need a player 2x ur teams average rank how does that work do i average all the players but him then see if its double? please explain im lost in this league = P
 

Latest posts

Back
Top