Admin Recruiting

chant124

I made one post
Joined
Jan 26, 2009
Messages
6
Who is Admin Recruiting? I have mailed a few GO's with no response. Any help would be appreciated. :thumbup:

Thanks!
 
Atten and Sloppie are the two to talk to - but you have to have at least a G to be an official member of A|R. However, don't let that stop you from recruiting! Check out Rellik's post for more info :)
 
If you want to recruit for eGO, by all means go for it! The more members we get, the better.

Just remember, say things that would make YOU want to join eGO. Word of mouth is one of the most effective recruiting tools we've got.
 
If you want to recruit for eGO, by all means go for it! The more members we get, the better.

To go along with that, don't just recruit anyone. Make sure they are mature, understand the rules, and play the game for the fun of it. I really hate when I have to hand an =(e)= level member a ban. :(
 
We also have not only eGO's and up but our very own lovely G's that are admin recruiters, Mad Pistol and Pyro Gurl :)
 

Latest posts

Back
Top