S Symantech Famous Joined Mar 14, 2009 Messages 499 Jun 2, 2009 #1 Lets make own tf2 achievent list! I start :
C CheeseW01f Thread Junky Joined Sep 8, 2008 Messages 817 Jun 2, 2009 #3 Um guys, there already were 2 threads like this.
D DVS_Mind Poster Joined May 26, 2009 Messages 235 Jun 2, 2009 #4 I'm not sure about Symantech but I wasn't around during those times. Oh well. Our parade = rained upon.
I'm not sure about Symantech but I wasn't around during those times. Oh well. Our parade = rained upon.
A Artinz EGO Addict Joined May 28, 2009 Messages 1,258 Jun 2, 2009 #5 Well, keep it going? Yes, its horrible.
S Symantech Famous Joined Mar 14, 2009 Messages 499 Jun 2, 2009 #6 is there a second achievent thread :S
D Darth EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Aug 19, 2008 Messages 8,914 Jun 2, 2009 #7 Btw, i was joking when i made this Achievement, nothing to serious Last edited: Jun 2, 2009
B Black cat Forum Fiend Joined Mar 24, 2008 Messages 753 Jun 2, 2009 #8 Darth said: Click to expand... I copyrighted that! (Sorta...)
D Darth EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Aug 19, 2008 Messages 8,914 Jun 2, 2009 #9 Black cat said: I copyrighted that! (Sorta...) Click to expand... Its mine now MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
U USMC SatComm TeK Stubster EGO Addict Joined Aug 31, 2008 Messages 1,174 Jun 2, 2009 #10 Darth said: Click to expand... Black cat said: I copyrighted that! (Sorta...) Click to expand... You both FTW :thumbup:
Darth said: Click to expand... Black cat said: I copyrighted that! (Sorta...) Click to expand... You both FTW :thumbup:
Mage Poster Joined May 10, 2008 Messages 127 Jun 2, 2009 #12 Not talking about this thread really but I have used this elsewhere.
X xosniper Poster Extraordinaire Joined Mar 30, 2008 Messages 3,340 Jun 2, 2009 #13 Darth said: Click to expand... LOL, nice one Darth
D Darth EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Aug 19, 2008 Messages 8,914 Jun 2, 2009 #14 Alright, lets just leave this thread to be locked up if the Advisors want to be. Dont be so harsh on Symantech, we certainly dont need more of those lock thread achievements.
Alright, lets just leave this thread to be locked up if the Advisors want to be. Dont be so harsh on Symantech, we certainly dont need more of those lock thread achievements.