J Jake123 Poster Extraordinaire Joined Dec 27, 2007 Messages 2,614 Jun 2, 2009 #2 coramdeo said: red wings in a sweep! Click to expand... agreed!!!!!
G Grifter01 Poster Joined May 4, 2009 Messages 205 Jun 2, 2009 #3 redwings will not win LETS GO PENS!!!
F Fragbait Famous Joined Oct 31, 2008 Messages 411 Jun 2, 2009 #4 Pens will win at least 1, but it better be game 3 they win. If they lose game 3 then it very well may end up being a sweep.
Pens will win at least 1, but it better be game 3 they win. If they lose game 3 then it very well may end up being a sweep.
R rhinoseed Forum Fiend Joined Jul 4, 2008 Messages 673 Jun 2, 2009 #5 Gggggooooooo rrrrreeeeedddd wwwwiiiiiinnnnngggggsss!!!!!!
S Stryck9 Forum Fiend Joined Nov 25, 2008 Messages 703 Jun 2, 2009 #6 I thought pittsburgh was going to win, but zetterberg is playing an awesome job at the net
T The Fish Rookie Joined Apr 9, 2009 Messages 45 Jun 2, 2009 #8 I think the Stanley Cup is hockey, but I failed PE class last year so I don't know much about sports.
I think the Stanley Cup is hockey, but I failed PE class last year so I don't know much about sports.
asesino I made one post Joined Apr 15, 2009 Messages 20 Jun 2, 2009 #9 Here's to the Red Wings! I'm from Detroit and it's nice to have a team that can win.
M Milwaukee Thread Junky Joined Jun 16, 2007 Messages 929 Jun 2, 2009 #10 Well sorry boys.. but Pens got this. Half of the team is Canadians, the rest is a mix of russians / former ussr countries and americans. Plus Crosby and Malkin gonna mop the floor with the old timer wings lol
Well sorry boys.. but Pens got this. Half of the team is Canadians, the rest is a mix of russians / former ussr countries and americans. Plus Crosby and Malkin gonna mop the floor with the old timer wings lol
I Iceman {Ky} Poster Extraordinaire Joined Sep 21, 2008 Messages 2,815 Jun 2, 2009 #11 Red Wings will win, but I think they will end up losing a game or so...
S Spitfire'd Poster Extraordinaire Joined Aug 27, 2007 Messages 2,235 Jun 2, 2009 #12 I'm not going to say I told you so, but I did.
F FreakingHell Poster Extraordinaire Joined Sep 1, 2008 Messages 2,181 Jun 2, 2009 #13 Pen's will win next 2, lose in Detroit, win in Pittsburgh and it will go to game 7.
Joe_The_Plumber Famous Joined Apr 10, 2008 Messages 553 Jun 2, 2009 #15 as long as the penguins lose, i dont care..
C Chuck Norriso Poster Joined Apr 9, 2009 Messages 232 Jun 2, 2009 #16 red wings are gonna sweep the pens.
R radu72 Active Member Joined Mar 2, 2009 Messages 304 Jun 2, 2009 #17 Lets go penguins!!!!!!!!! Its going to game 7 and pens are winning it!!!!!!!
L Lance EGO Zealot Joined Feb 4, 2009 Messages 1,744 Jun 2, 2009 #18 I don't even know what this is discussing, but the Red Wings have included Cecil and Kain, so they must be awesome. Or maybe that's not what you meant
I don't even know what this is discussing, but the Red Wings have included Cecil and Kain, so they must be awesome. Or maybe that's not what you meant
F FreakingHell Poster Extraordinaire Joined Sep 1, 2008 Messages 2,181 Jun 2, 2009 #19 So much for your guys' sweep theory eh?
J jeod66 EGO Zealot Joined Mar 2, 2009 Messages 1,996 Jun 2, 2009 #20 Native Pittsburgher here: Let's go Pens!