Go Red Wings!!!

Who will win the Stanley Cup!


  • Total voters
    46
  • Poll closed .
I'm a die hard Wings fan and have been my whole life...

If it was any other team against the Pens I'd still hope the Pens lost.

I can't stand Malkin. Crosby's gotten a lot better in the last couple years so he is growing on me but Malkin makes me want to punch babies.
 
Malkin and Crosby are the two most overrated players in the NHL.

Not rooting for the Wings, but I can't stand the Pens.

Overrated? Probably. But the two most over rated? If that were the case the Penguins would not be in game 7 of the Stanley Cup Finals.
 
Last edited:
Congratulations Pens!!


pittsburgh_penguins_champio.jpg
 
Congratulations Penguins!

They finally found a way to step up and get the job done in Detroit, and as the media here has been so quick to point out, Max Talbot outscored Marian Hossa in BOTH the Finals and Playoffs.

Also, I noticed a rather different atmosphere, or at least TV showed it as follows:
-Last year, the Penguins sat on the ice and watched the Cup presentation. Not a single fan in Mellon Arena booed or left; they were there for their team to the end, and congratulated the enemy on their success.
-The Red Wings ran off the ice this year, and their fans booed the Penguins as long as they stayed.

Quite a difference, and as I'm sure somebody in the papers will mention tomorrow morning, it's just more proof that Pittsburgh fans > all other fans. :P

Regardless; congratulations are due to the Red Wings for making it so far and nearly winning themselves; it will go down in history as one of the best final series (and Game 7's) ever.
 
Congratulations Penguins!

They finally found a way to step up and get the job done in Detroit, and as the media here has been so quick to point out, Max Talbot outscored Marian Hossa in BOTH the Finals and Playoffs.

Also, I noticed a rather different atmosphere, or at least TV showed it as follows:
-Last year, the Penguins sat on the ice and watched the Cup presentation. Not a single fan in Mellon Arena booed or left; they were there for their team to the end, and congratulated the enemy on their success.
-The Red Wings ran off the ice this year, and their fans booed the Penguins as long as they stayed.

Quite a difference, and as I'm sure somebody in the papers will mention tomorrow morning, it's just more proof that Pittsburgh fans > all other fans. :P

Regardless; congratulations are due to the Red Wings for making it so far and nearly winning themselves; it will go down in history as one of the best final series (and Game 7's) ever.


well said. i agree with your seintiments exactly. What a great game. i was cheering for the penguins. i was at work and we all watched the second half of the game on tv together. it was priceless. well deserved win.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top