The Jarate Masters - competitive

Opeth!

Forum Fiend
Joined
May 10, 2009
Messages
637
We are in need of a scout and a reserve who can fill multiple roles.

Unfortunately, we do not have room for a top 200 player. We are not looking for soldiers or a medic either.

We do, however, have room for team players who are interested in competitive play and are interested in playing scout or other roles. If you can play a mean demo, spy, engy, or scout we would love to hear from you.

PM me for more details or respond here.

Currently the team is 5:

Opeth!
SMiles
westside
Kunai
ToiletPastries

----

Thanks for looking and best of luck to everyone.

Cheers,

Joey "Opeth!" Kelley
 
I can play Spy and i need a team, i could play Engineer, and Scout, but im most confident with Spy, then Engi, then Scout.

Im in the UK, so i could be a reserve as i may not be able to play if its too late for me.
 
I'm looking for a team :) I'm ranked top 2,000 and i'm a pretty good scout/spy/sniper. I'm good all around actually ^^, not great at heavy however
 
Last edited:
I play a dope engi/demo and i'm alright at scouting. Hit me up if you still need a reserve.
 
Hey guys, sorry but the team is currently full. Thanks to everyone and good luck to everyone this season.

Mods' please lock this. Thanks.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top