Gaming Case

Stevontoast

Active Member
Joined
Apr 15, 2009
Messages
308
I'm going to use ALL my new parts to build a PC
I would prefer a case that has a decent size, room for 3HDs
A PSU already in it and blue LED lights
^^
Any links etc please post them
One thing though and let me make it clear
NO NEWEGG, THEY DO NOT DELIVER TO ENGLAND!!
Thank you lol
[well if you post your opinions or thoughts etc]
 
Depends on how much room you have for the tower !!
 
Depends on how much room you have for the tower !!

If I'm right, which I normally am
Towers have fans on the left side
I need one on the right
I could live with it on the left but I'd need to shift things around ^^
But yeah I have more than enough space in my room to fit it!
 
Back
Top