R RP-Atrox I made one post Joined Jun 1, 2009 Messages 1 Jun 2, 2009 #1 Just wanted to stop by and say Hi, and thanks for hosting a excellent Team Fortress 2 server[s?]
F FaTtY-mIc-FaTFaT Forum Fanatic Joined May 4, 2008 Messages 984 Jun 2, 2009 #3 glad you enjoyed it, hope you stop by our other severs too :3
WaterSnake Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jun 16, 2008 Messages 2,158 Jun 2, 2009 #4 Thank you. I'm very proud of our servers as well. They're oh so nice.
WhiteSoxFan5622 Thread Thumper Joined Jun 22, 2008 Messages 1,038 Jun 2, 2009 #5 you can find all of eGO's servers at: http://edgegamers.org/forums/cmps_index.php?pageid=serverlist
A An_Idiot_Blooming Poster Joined Mar 16, 2009 Messages 230 Jun 2, 2009 #6 Welcome Atrox! Thanks for coming by to let us know how you feel about the servers - we always love community feedback (especially positive ) haha
Welcome Atrox! Thanks for coming by to let us know how you feel about the servers - we always love community feedback (especially positive ) haha
F FreakingHell Poster Extraordinaire Joined Sep 1, 2008 Messages 2,181 Jun 2, 2009 #7 I think I played with you on Mesa today. Welcome, you should send in an application!
RyeMoes Active Member =(eGO)= Joined Sep 12, 2008 Messages 259 Jun 3, 2009 #9 I love it when people come post about the servers, it shows how cool eGO is. I dunno if you've ever considered joining a clan/community or not, but if you have you don't need to look any further than eGO!
I love it when people come post about the servers, it shows how cool eGO is. I dunno if you've ever considered joining a clan/community or not, but if you have you don't need to look any further than eGO!
C Cut Chem!st EGO Is My Life! Joined Mar 7, 2009 Messages 4,081 Jun 3, 2009 #11 Awesome try out all our servers, then drop a app sometime