Just ordered a new computer

J_landry

Forum Fiend
Joined
May 9, 2008
Messages
625
Newegg'd it.

Case: NZXT Apollo Black SECC Steel Chassis ATX Mid Tower Computer Case - Retail W/ APEVIA ATX-CW500WP4 500W ATX Power Supply - Retail

Hard Drive: SAMSUNG Spinpoint F DT HD502IJ 500GB 7200 RPM SATA 3.0Gb/s 3.5" Internal Hard Drive - OEM

Video: EVGA 01G-P3-N981-TR GeForce 9800 GT 1GB 256-bit GDDR3 PCI Express 2.0 x16 HDCP Ready SLI Supported Video Card - Retail

DVD-RW/CD-RW drive: Sony Optiarc DVD Burner with LightScribe Black SATA Model AD-7241S-0B - OEM

Optical drive: LITE-ON Black SATA DVD-ROM Drive Model iHDS118-04 - OEM

Memory: CORSAIR 4GB (2 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR2 SDRAM DDR2 800 (PC2 6400) Dual Channel Kit Desktop Memory Model TWIN2X4096-6400C5 - Retail

Mobo: ASUS P5Q-E LGA 775 Intel P45 ATX Intel Motherboard - Retail

Processor: Intel Core 2 Quad Q8400 Yorkfield 2.66GHz LGA 775 95W Quad-Core Processor Model BX80580Q8400 - Retail (I know, it's not an i7, too much $$$ for an i7)

OS: Microsoft Windows XP Home SP3 for System Builders - OEM
 
Pics when I get it btw.

And beta: It's old enough to still have a hyperthreading CPU (bought in 2005)
 
OS: Microsoft Windows XP Home SP3 for System Builders - OEM

Memory: CORSAIR 4GB (2 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR2 SDRAM DDR2 800 (PC2 6400) Dual Channel Kit Desktop Memory Model TWIN2X4096-6400C5 - Retail


Fail. I, too, got XP, a year ago. Now I'm wishing I'd gotten a 64bit OS... you are aware 32bit OS RAM limitations?
 
OS: Microsoft Windows XP Home SP3 for System Builders - OEM

Memory: CORSAIR 4GB (2 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR2 SDRAM DDR2 800 (PC2 6400) Dual Channel Kit Desktop Memory Model TWIN2X4096-6400C5 - Retail


Fail. I, too, got XP, a year ago. Now I'm wishing I'd gotten a 64bit OS... you are aware 32bit OS RAM limitations?


I am, lucky me it's 4Gb ;)

I am going to kick and scream like a little kid until I am forced to sit down and eat my 64 bits vista so I can go out and play. :w00t:
 

Latest posts

Back
Top