Sennheiser 595's in the house!

Joined
Jun 23, 2007
Messages
2,454
Well my 595's came in Monday morning :biggrin_old:! So far I'm pretty impressed with the sound and build quality. These are the first headphones that have opened my eyes (or ears rather) to the advanced audio world.

So I've tested them with some bass intensive songs, favorite movies, and some FPS' games and I gotta say they've blown my mind at times. There are things that I have never heard before that are now as clear as day :eek: I give a big thumbs up for Sennheiser for this pair :cool:
(On a side note, the leaking isn't as bad as some have been saying)
Next on my list is to get myself an ASUS Xonar Essence STX. Currently I only have the X-Fi card that came with my motherboard... :(

Now excuse me as I do some burning in :) in the mean time here are some pics for your viewing pleasure:

DSC01684.jpg


DSC01685.jpg


DSC01687.jpg


DSC01688.jpg
 
Last edited:
Nice. I will probably never get anything else than Shure though. I have some EC4 that i have been using for years. They still kick man. Worth the 300 dollars i spent on them. It makes a difference.
 
I'd eyed that pair, but I needed a headset. I started out with the TB X-52s, they broke four times, then upgraded to the Tritton AX51 headset. Both were great with the bass, but after some tweaking with the Tritton pair, I'm blown away. I adjusted the crossover frequency and messed with the subs a little, and man... gunshots really do have a punch now. Great audio makes all the difference.
 
Nice!!! I have the 555's and they are amazing, and since the 595's are even better im sure you will definitely enjoy them. I love my 555's.

I also bought myself an Asus Xonar card when I got my headphones... I just opted for the Xonar D1, didnt need anything too crazy, the audio quality is great, and you gotta try out Dolby Headphone for gaming, the surround is amazing!

Enjoy!
 
I've had my 515's for a couple years now and they still sound great, and they're really comfortable too, I can wear them for hours without discomfort. Sennheiser FTW!
 
Back
Top