Not as much gaming time for me D:

DuBistTotxD

Rookie
Joined
May 14, 2009
Messages
36
So this is what's going on with me right now is that I am not going to have as much time from now until like maybe October or November at the latest. I have football practice pretty much every day and then from the 23rd of this Month(June) until the 23rd of July I will be in German for a brief foreign exchange. So I just wanted to let you all know that I won't be able to play as much TF2 as I want because of these things going on. I will for sure be on whenever I can though, and usually I will try to devote a whole day to play. :D
 
We'll miss you man, Good luck on the football, and have fun in Germany!
 
Heh, Thanks! I'll do my best this year! I will miss you too, all of you. D: I will have to savor each moment with you all :D Looks like I will need to make the forums my new home ;D
 
Feel for you completely. I have been a very busy person for the last few months as well. I normally dont get to play more than two days a week for maybe 3 hours at a time. Many of us are married, have kids, full time jobs, etc.

Thats what I love about eGO. I can come back every few days and its still here waiting for me to kill a few of you all :)
 

Latest posts

Back
Top