The Heavy sells Kaboom!

Zombie Attack!

I made one post
Joined
Dec 26, 2008
Messages
10
Saw this on YouTube and thought I'd share...

[ame="http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LHgEnN2PFzo"]http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LHgEnN2PFzo[/ame]

Also, the Scout sells the Slap Chop:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7QIcxoJU4g&feature=related[/ame]
 
Bummer. Did a search but didn't find it. Oh well. :mad:

How do you kill a thread?
 
Last edited:
lol, yehh they have both been posted by different people, dont worrie ppl still get laughs out of em
 
Both are reposts, but they are still quite funny. Ive shown them to a couple of friends who dont even play TF2 and they still found them funny. My fiance even laughed and she doesnt play games at all.
 
Haha... the Scout one is great.

"If you order now, I'll throw in an extra beatin' absolutely free."

Valve had to put that in for the Slap Chop commercial because everybody was begging them to put something that Vince said in.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top