J JetSeven Poster Joined Apr 4, 2009 Messages 100 Jun 3, 2009 #1 There is no writing underneath my achievements. That is to say that there is only a progress bar and a picture box but no text explaining what the achievement is etc which there used to be to my knowledge. Whats the deal with that?
There is no writing underneath my achievements. That is to say that there is only a progress bar and a picture box but no text explaining what the achievement is etc which there used to be to my knowledge. Whats the deal with that?
H HazeUk Thread Junky Joined Apr 15, 2009 Messages 900 Jun 3, 2009 #2 I have no idea, and I cant find any pages on it. Have you re installed it? It might work, give it a try.
I have no idea, and I cant find any pages on it. Have you re installed it? It might work, give it a try.
Rawwwwr Active Member Joined Dec 3, 2008 Messages 376 Jun 3, 2009 #3 Did you maybe install custom HUD? that happened to me when I installed custom HUD, just find original HUD on net and copyover
Did you maybe install custom HUD? that happened to me when I installed custom HUD, just find original HUD on net and copyover