Oh my god

Stevontoast

Active Member
Joined
Apr 15, 2009
Messages
308
Just reinstalled DOD: S
Forgot how awesome it was!!!!
Anyway
I just thought I'd tell you
You might see me around ^^
Like I saw some dude called Jack Sparrow...
Is he part of =(e)=
Well if he's not he is stealing your name...
Regardless
DOD: S RULES!
 
good job man, glad you can make it back to our world... haha have a good one
 
Like I saw some dude called Jack Sparrow...
Is he part of =(e)=
Well if he's not he is stealing your name...

I'm almost certain we have a member with that ingame handle, but we have so many =(e)='s that I'm not even sure who's who sometimes. I leave that job up to the {A|R} team. ;)

Welcome!
 
lol when i first saw the thread title i was like, oh crap something must be wrong.. haha good thing i was wrong
 
Yeah
When I first went back on the first thing I did was shovel someone!!
Got 10 kills with it lol
10/150 o:
 
Man, I know what u mean!!! When I re-installed dod:s, I had forgotten how great it was too!
It's the only game I ply on my computer! This game is AWSOME!!
 
Just reinstalled DOD: S
Forgot how awesome it was!!!!
Anyway
I just thought I'd tell you
You might see me around ^^
Like I saw some dude called Jack Sparrow...
Is he part of =(e)=
Well if he's not he is stealing your name...
Regardless
DOD: S RULES!


Welcome back Stevontoast

Fear not, Jack Sparrow is part of =eGO=, I would know I referred him :)




TAZ
 
welcome back to the dark side...this game (IMHO) is probably the most entertaining one ive played...idk if its the little rivalries that pop up...or gettin to dominate my dad in the sewers...but either way....i love DOD....come visit us on Kalt Stevontoast....
 

Latest posts

Back
Top