Competitive League - ONE Week Warning!

ScrappyDoo

EGO Is My Life!
Joined
Nov 7, 2008
Messages
4,560
One Week Left To Register Your Team!
Teams Officially Entered So Far:

aDT
Icy Blaze
Jarate Masters
Kill
KritzKings
Patent Pending
Scrambleteams Is Disabled
T.K.C
Trini-C

Members are responsible for forming your own teams!!

If you are on the FREE AGENT list, you are NOT guaranteed to play in the league! Why not contact some of the other free agents to form your own team!?​

Original Announcement, here

Free Agent List, here.

List of Questions and Answers, here.
 
Yea, ive been looking for teams ever since the announcement came out. I think ive finally joined one. :)
 
Hey Scrappy,

If you are a free agent and you get recruited should the user edit his free agent post saying he was invited / joined a team ?

To keep posterity for the list ?

Thanks,
FiRESAUCE
 
Coulda swore Star entered our team.
Ill speak to him tomorrow.

Ash//
 
could we be a core player on one team and a reserve player for another team?

Q: Can reserve players play on multiple teams?
A: No. You can only be a reserve player on one team.

That's taken directly from the Q&A, i think they want everyone to be on one team, so if the team you are a core player for faces the team you are reserving for, and they need a reserve player, you are stuck between a rock and a hard place.
 
Q: Can reserve players play on multiple teams?
A: No. You can only be a reserve player on one team.

That's taken directly from the Q&A, i think they want everyone to be on one team, so if the team you are a core player for faces the team you are reserving for, and they need a reserve player, you are stuck between a rock and a hard place.

haha, I have only joined one but was just wondering if I could be a reserve on another. sorry I didnt' see it on the Q&A section.
 
Do teams need to make there own tags to where after there name? cus i thing that would be fun = )
 
Do teams need to make there own tags to where after there name? cus i thing that would be fun = )

No. No "tags" or other designation is permitted as part of their name or userid.

Hey Scrappy,

If you are a free agent and you get recruited should the user edit his free agent post saying he was invited / joined a team ?

To keep posterity for the list ?

Thanks,
FiRESAUCE

YES. Please!


Coulda swore Star entered our team.
Ill speak to him tomorrow.

Ash//

Just submitted today. Will be entered.

No Team Mediocrity?

Just submitted today. Will be entered.
 
I'm not participating in the league in any way, but is there still going to be some way I can see the matches? Like can I spectate them? Or maybe someone's going to record it?
 
I'm not participating in the league in any way, but is there still going to be some way I can see the matches? Like can I spectate them? Or maybe someone's going to record it?

I can record demos, but SourceTV is your best bet. I don't know how many sourceTV slots the servers have though.
 
One by default, but you can add up to 4, I believe.

Im talking spectators to SourceTV, it varies based on your server settings. I've seen hundreds of spectators in SourceTV before

Essentially, its the same server with a 27020 port or something similar if a SourceTv slot has been designated.

Again, I don't know enough about the servers to comment on it other than that, but it would be the best option for other people to watch the matches.
 
Posting for myself and Crickit.

My Classes: Soldier/Heavy/Sniper/Pyro

Crickit's Classes: Pyro/Medic/Engineer

Timezone: Eastern
Both available after 5 pm.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top